Very nice, sweet, and to the point. I love your first line of your last paragraph. “Laws are made to give us our freedom to do what is right.” I guess for a while now I have thought that laws restrain or limit us. Thanks for the eye opener.
It was really nice to read something different, that wasn’t tainted with all that is currently wrong with our country. Reading your EOC is somewhat inspirational, to me, to look at things differently; especially with the ways of the laws of the land.
I agree with a lot of what you said. Yet America seems to be at a plateau right now. We have come a long way for freedom, and individual rights, that now we are too excessive with our rights, or we feel that the laws constrain us.
All the areas that you discussed were great, and to see your current frame of mind on this topic. It is so weird because I started out my week 2 EOC with, “Our whole system of justice is corrupt.” Yet you did a much better job at explaining it then I did. Thanks.
Dissent
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment