What did this Mr. Frederick want to accomplish with displaying a banner that was not made for or even in the school but was being shown off at a school event? I tell you why. He was in it for the fame the little son of the gun, to bad about the fortune.
One of my big questions is Mr. Frederick has this 14 foot long banner http://www.slate.com/id/2162161/, and he is the only one who fights this battle. What I mean is his buddy’s helped him hold that sign. In a way they were promoting whatever was on the sign http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morse_v._Frederick. Where were they, and why weren’t they not mentioned?
I had to look up what a bong was and want reference it had to marijuana use. Prior to this I just thought that a bong was a sound like you would hear from a gong. I mean when close caption is on, and I am watching something with a gong in it that is what I read at the bottom, bong. So what a bong is in the reference to marijuana is the device to smoke marijuana. For inhalation it is a little different, for the device that is used to inhale it is called a bong hit. Here is my reference: http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2006/08/27/from-cigars-to-bongs/
Dissent
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment